Thursday, August 30, 2012

Irritated

Ever wake up in a foul mood and then reinforce it thinking about everything that isn't going smoothly? I'm irritated at myself because:
  • I am spending way too much time each day playing Words With Friends; the "hit" I get when there are plays waiting for me is similar to the hit I got opening email each morning when I was working
  • I haven't exercised like I promised myself and now I am running out of good weather here to be able to do it outdoors; I can't for the life of me (interesting choice of words) find the motivation
And I am just plain irritated because:
  • I am having to chase a couple coaching schools for my survey and it feels too much like work
  • I am having to learn the technology behind SurveyGizmo and it scares me since 1) I am paying to use it and 2) I get one shot at the survey
Wish I hadn't made the commitment for the survey and book at this point as I am finding I still need to just screw around and do whatever I feel like. I underestimated my need to rest and just relax with no goal. Who would have ever guessed that what I really needed was to be unproductive? (Probably everyone but me!)

No comments:

Post a Comment